Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Day 18

Yippee!! My AC is working! Should be able to sleep comfortably tonight…I hope.

No kicking at all in training today. Still have 10 more training days to go and I want to train at better capacity than just scraping through the rounds. Can’t learn anything that way. Did pump again. If you wondering why I’m pushing so hard on pump, one reason is I’ve gotta start teaching it when I’m back and secondly, just to make up for not kicking in trainings. Burn baby burn! Ripped I say, RIPPED!

Neck’s killing me. After the clinching lesson yesterday, I have to turn my whole body to look left or right. Tomorrow’s Sunday, heng ah! Can rest and do a bit more tanning…come to think of it, I still look as fair as before. Shit, what does it take to get a nice chocolate color?!

No comments: