Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Day 25


Okay, i'm not showing off, just wanted to have a pic to know that i had some definition once upon a time hehe!


Only five more days left.

It actually rained today. I mean really rained. Have been to Bangkok so many times and it has never rained before. Was pretty surprised and pissed when it did cos that meant my suntanning plans were ruined. Managed to catch about an hour of good rays only, still looking way too fair for my taste. I think my skin is not capable of darkening…sigh.

Training has been good today. Trained with Jakrit again in the morning and thanked my super duper lucky stars, it was 3-mins rounds. Like I said, training with him takes all your energy. Have to be hyper alert and it’s no joke when you were just in bed 30mins ago. Had tons of fun in the afternoon with Boon Ma. I’ve finally figured out how to gain some time to recover during rounds hehe! By…ATTACKING! Yup, snuck in quite a few kicks, kept him on his toes and this way I got to rest when I’m faking attacks. Hah I’m so smart hehehe!

Went to get my first ever thai massage with Anna in the evening. We couldn’t find the place her BF recommended her, ended up changing a couple of cabs and being driven around. Finally was brought to this pretty high-end looking health spa, they charged 350baht which was just a little steeper but it was pretty good. Helped my ankles big time. Hmm think now I’ll probably get a thai massage every time I’m in Bangkok hehe. It’s Sunday tomorrow which means more sun worshipping and shopping big time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo .. definitely must be in your class next week!!
definitely must see!! :D

Alegria é Bonita said...

I hate u babe! ur mucles damn defined!!! WAH!!!!