Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Day 19

Another round of baking under the sun. Must get tan…must get tan.

Found out that Cute Guy is fighting this Thursday. No wonder I saw him trained this morning, I mean it’s Sunday! Still have no idea what his name is, so embarrassing hehe. Anyhow, the match is gonna be at Pattaya and am definitely trying to see if I can make it. From what I’ve seen of his training, I think he’s really good. His ‘Kia’ can easily put all our instructors back home to shame.

Went window-shopping crazy. Trying to see where I can get the cheapest pair of pants that I want and I was so tempted to buy them all! Found this brand ‘Abercombe’, think that’s the spelling, anyhow I love their stuff! It’s all so cool! I think I saw them back in Far East before and they were pretty expensive, not that they are much cheaper here. Most long ones are about 990-1250 baht which is around S$45-55. Will do all my shopping next Sunday, have tons to buy. Puma shoes, army pants, souvenirs etc.

No comments: