Friday, July 20, 2007

Take 2... Day 2/16

Aching a little from pump yesterday… Actually slept not too badly last night which was a great relief – didn’t sleep properly for 2 weeks last round – and woke up on time on my own!

Trained with Apedej for first few rounds. Thank god for that cos each round seemed to go on forever. Only realized it was 6-min rounder when I peeked up at end of round 3. 6 MINUTES ROUND!!! Was almost K.O-ed by round 2! If I had been with other trainers, I would’ve not made it to round 4. He seemed pretty happy with me, other guys also don’t patronize me just cos I’m a girl. Hmm actually I’m the only girl training this time.

Afternoon training was just as tiring. 5-min round wasn’t a joke either. Whatever happened to good old 4-min rounders?! Apedej’s legs wasn’t feeling too good so I trained with others. It was so funny, he got me to the ring and Mitt, Samang and Peng, all 3 of them said I’ll train with them. Everyone has been trying to K.O me since yesterday! Hahaha! And yes I did train with all of them, a few rounds each.

Exhausted.

No comments: