Monday, July 30, 2007

Take 2... Day 9/16


Som tum and beef noodles

More Nam Daeng

Burnt fish stall. Those fishes are still alive and flapping!


6 minutes rounders.

Enough said.

Shit, one round of that is more tiring than an hour of bodycombat. Seriously!

Starting to feel my back now. Almost forgot how straining the kicks can get for my lower back, especially my left. Hmm I think it could partly be due to how Apedej holds the pads though. Have been training with him for past couple days and sometimes I just don’t like how he holds the pads and some of his fav moves.

He got me to do clinching with Boon Ma after! Hah it was fun and I’m just praying my neck won’t be sore tomorrow.

Didn’t really eat the dinner at school again today. Nope, wasn’t because I was late. It was sort of their version of Hor Fun but with instant noodles instead. Another dish was pasta in like ketchup. Eeeeeew… Decided to go Big C for some real food while getting some groceries. Managed to order som tum and meatball noodles, all for the price of 60baht. That’s like less than S$3 ladies and gentlemen!

No comments: