Friday, July 20, 2007

Take 2... Day 3/16

ARRRGH!!

Stupid air-con broke down again! Why does it always happen to me? Same thing last round! Dammit! Bloody stuffy and uncomfortable. Thank goodness I was tired enough to actually fall asleep last night.

The guys here are just having fun killing me. Trained with the trio again, Peng was like, pointing to Mitt and Samang “He two rounds, he two round, I two rounds, okay?” Hahaha I didn’t mind at all. Everyone has their style so it wasn’t too taxing on a particular part/move. Starting to feel my hip flexors though, all those kicks are pretty hard on your pelvic/hip area. Oh wait, there’s the ankles too. Oh oh, there’s the knees too. Hmm well your entire lower body lah. Fortunately I’ve more or less gotten the basic kicking technique last round so am not killing my ankles… at least not yet.

First ‘injury’ of this trip: Knuckles.

Middle one… Raw…

Wrap doesn’t help much. I mean, when you are punching hard, it’s still skin to cloth and abrasion is inevitable. Hah, at least I know I’m punching the right way since it’s my first 2 knuckles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sup i am new here. I hit upon this site I have found It absolutely helpful & its helped me a great deal. I hope to contribute and support others like its helped me.

Thanks, See You Around

Anonymous said...

Hi i'm new here. I stumbled upon this forum I have found It positively accessible & it has helped me out so much. I hope to give something back and assist other users like it has helped me.

Thanks, See Ya Around.

junemontanha said...

Glad you guys liked it :) Cheers