Monday, July 23, 2007

Take 2... Day 6/16

Monday.

It all starts again.

Could barely get up for training this morning. Got back around 11ish late last night and slept pretty late. So sluggish at training. Had a little more energy in the afternoon but was interrupted by a guy from UK or something filming for his network. Did a little interview haha!

One interesting thing that I noted in my trips here is that when you are starved for entertainment, you’ll watch just about any DVDs available. Which was what happened and that is how I’ve seen Raging Bull and The Godfather. I mean, back home I’ll probably watch those movies if there’s NOTHING else to see or if someone else wanted to watch it. I know Raging Bull is critically acclaimed etc etc but it’s not something I would’ve picked. Turned out to be a pretty interesting show, Robert Deniro was great. Now as for the super-hyped Godfather… I don’t know. Wasn’t a bad show but I thought I’ve seen better. Hmm guess it’s considered a classic, something extraordinary in its time.

No comments: