Monday, July 23, 2007

take 2... Day 4/16




Haha! The air-con breaking down turned out to be a good thing! They had to move me to another room and it was a private room!! Woo-hoo! Big space, bigger toilet, basically way better than previous room. Gonna sleep like a baby tonight!

Darn knuckles are stinging like a bitch everytime I shower. I’m not being a pussy, it’s just really irritating cos they don’t get a chance to heal at all. Getting rashes again like last time. Hah, I’m well prepared though, brought along my cream for it cos I had a feeling it’s something I can’t avoid over here, what’s with the heat, used-by-everyone pads and mitts. Just hope it doesn’t get too bad.

Still training with Mitt and Peng. Haven’t got a chance to train with Boon Ma yet which is kinda disappointing. Mitt likes to go much faster which is great and Peng is very predictable. I’ve figured out his favourite pattern by now which is not a good thing.

Missed dinner as I was busy shifting room, by the time I got to the dining room, all the food have pretty much gone. Thank goodness it was their version of spaghetti so I didn’t miss out much. Went to this roadside stall at the back to have beef noodles. A must-have everytime I come to Thailand.

No comments: