Monday, July 23, 2007

Take 2... Day 5/16

Lake behind school

SUNDAY!!

That means, no training and shopping in town!

Suntanned in the morning then headed to Cali-Wow at Sala Daeng, PatPong branch. Went to combat and pump, and I have to say both were much better than the ones I attended in Siam Paragon. Hmm I’ve noticed that so far, all the combat instructors have pretty good techniques. Quite impressed.

Usual, had no idea what they were talking about but since I know most/all the tracks for both the classes, could follow pretty well. Haha, pump class was funny. The instructor’s timing was off a couple of times and best part was he forgot some of his chorey too and since I happened to stand somewhere in middle – class was not crowded – he saw I did the right chorey and quickly changed. Would’ve followed his cues but like I said, no idea what he was talking about most of the time so wasn’t exactly listening 100%.

Oh! Oh! Caught Harry Potter 5! Much prefer this one to no. 4. Best part in this installment, Dumbledore’s much more like his character than the crazy loo-loo back in 3 and 4. Haha, bought Dunkin’ Donuts too! This is in the name of research. Serious. Must sacrifice self to find out what’s with all the hype about it. Sigh… the things I do for humanity.

No comments: