Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Take 2... Day 7/16


This is the stall outside the school which i get food sometimes


This is the roadside stall i was talking about


Muscles still not recovered from Sunday’s pump so gonna skip it today and save it for tomorrow.

Have been dutifully suntanning everyday, hopefully I’ll manage to get a decent shade before the end of this trip. So far so good I guess, still looking too fair for my taste but can see a bit of difference. I stress the word, A BIT, again.

I was late for dinner today, yet again. Either they didn’t knock the doors to announce it’s ready or I was in the shower when they did. Damn, the ppl here are pigs! Food was totally gone by the time I got in. You can’t be late here cos everything gets wiped in like 2 mins. Went to the roadside stall at the back to grab some food, had their stew pork and rice this time. I think one of the reasons the people here are generally small and petite is that their portions are small. Actually it’s wrong to say that. We’ve been so used to American sizing that we’ve forgotten we don’t need that much food per meal.

You don’t see many overweight people here cos they simply don’t over eat! Now that’s food for thought ;)

No comments: