Sunday, March 18, 2007

Day 2

Did I say the training was easy?? What the hell was I thinking?! Man, I’m like covered in bruises now. My knee, thigh, elbow, forearms, feet, the list goes on.

There was so much more kicks in training today. We were rotated between 2 trainers so in my morning session, I got this guy called Mitt. He really made me work and since he’s younger, I gave a bit more. Hah, best part was during the afternoon session, I was rotated between like 3 trainers! 3 strapping men who were obviously having fun making me work. It was definitely tiring. Guess being one of the only 3 females here made me more conspicuous. Quite a few of them came up to me, asked loads of questions, teased and corrected my techniques (which was really helpful except I got confused when everyone taught me different stuff).

My main trainer, Apedej asked all of us to go to this huge muay thai festival tomorrow so no training. Decided to do pump at noon since if I’m to suffer any muscle soreness, I’ll have tomorrow to recover hehehe! Can’t wait to check it out! Apparently its to celebrate the first ever muay thai champion/king and there’s gonna be matches. Was told the fighters would be hailing from countries like Vietnam, Laos and many more. Missed watching muay thai matches during last few trips here so this is definitely gonna be fun.

My pump session was definitely interesting. Had to do lots of improvisation. Skipped lunges and abs, partly from lack of time and a lot on saving energy for training after hehe. The only bar they have are those big weighted ones. It was 10kg so I almost died during biceps. Did release 61 for shoulders since it didn’t need bar else I won’t be able to lift my arms anymore tonight. Overall, pretty pleased that I managed to work on my pump. Won’t have to worry too much about losing my endurance during this period liao!

No comments: