Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Day 5

Sunday! No trainings on Sunday. Hmm I’m not sure if I’m happy or pissed at this since I’ve paid for the day too. Well, decided to check out California Wow gym in Siam instead. Not too hard to get into town from the school… Heng ah!

Yesterday joined Vince to town and he showed me where it was. He’s a really nice guy. An American-thai who is visiting relatives cum training here. He has this really really cute Shitzu puppy called Brownie at his uncle’s house. She was absolutely adorable! Like a soft toy and just pure playfulness.

So off I went to the new Siam Paragon shopping centre. Was not completed last time I came. It’s huge and mostly high-end shops. The gym was actually pretty cool. All new stuff, 2 studios, a spinning room and even a separate area for yoga and pilates studio. Did combat and pump haha! They were taught in thai so had absolutely no idea what the instructors were saying. Hmm, not that I’m being snotty or anything but Singapore definitely has a much higher standard. They don’t wear LM tops, cueing has a lot a lot of room for improvement. The guy who taught pump even like stop a few times during tracks! Breaks in between were long n naggy. Guess maybe it’s because most are pretty new to classes. Their freestyle classes are pretty popular though from what I’ve seen. Like steps…Geeze, is it the same everywhere?

Can’t believe they charged me like 150baht for 1hr on the net. Stupid Starbucks. That’s like S$6!! Much cheaper back at school but I wanted to use my computer. I need to seriously control my spending. Have already used up more than half my budget for the month and its only like day 5! Cannot cannot. Will have to eat air if this continues.

No comments: