Thursday, March 29, 2007

Day 16

Didn’t think this would happen but I skipped morning training today. Had to give my ankles a break. Many more days to go, don’t wanna kill them by being headstrong.

Haha did pump instead. Yup, giving ankles a break doesn’t mean giving body a break! Went for a bit of sun baking too…getting there but still a few more shades to go. I’m crazy, I wanna looked burned.

Kept an eagle eye on my ankles during afternoon training. Not too bad luckily, survived. Mostly. Something happened during training, was sparring with Boon Ma again and it was going pretty well. Then during one of the breaks, another trainer showed me something about knees. Guess I was too intent listening and wasn’t looking where I kicked but I knee-ed right into Boon Ma’s groin.

I didn’t know whether to laugh or die of embarrassment. The guys were all hooting, laughing and giving me hi-fives.

I couldn’t help it.

I laughed my head off.

Well I was mortified too, did try saying sorry in between breaths. Damn, it was funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the interesting information